Finance, API-141


I don't know how you felt today, but I felt great and relieved... :) Today many of us had an exam on Finance (API-141). I took this picture today during the exam and would like to share my thoughts about and experience with this as well as other classes that I took this term:

API-141: Very dynamic and intellectually challenging class. Superb instructor and his team (TF + CAs) made my experience with this class very exciting. The main takeaway from this class is that it teaches intermediate (not introductory) level of Finance, so it is demanding. Therefore, the course is very and very applicable in real world, especially for those who are planning to continue their career in a sphere involving application of financial techniques. My last word is BRAVO to instructor and his team, who fought their way towards increasing the Yield of our Intellectual Maturity :)

Comments